Are you new to Blogging and unable to find a Good Niche to work upon it and get millions of Traffic to your WebSite?
The same was with me a while ago and when I digged down in this field till the root of SEO and Google Search Factors, I realised it was too much easy to find and Work Upon them.
I know it is easy to find a Keyword but to rank upon Top 1, we still need SEO and Writing Skills to work upon which can only be achieved by reading Articles more and more.
What are the Requirements you need to start this Research and find Low Competition Keywords?
Let suppose I am intrested in App making using Kodular then I will surely write -
|Google search : WebToApp using Kodular AIA File Download|
By analysing it means is to see
- How many headings are there..
- How many research topics are there..
- How many of the KeyWords are quitely used related to your Search on Google.
- How many Links are provided to Others(External Linking) and to the Same WebSite(Internal Linking).
- How many Words the article is that with enhancements like FAQ Schema, WebSite Theme, SiteLinks SearchBox, How-To Schema,etc...
- And if you are that much serious then write your research on a Pen-Paper about that Keyword...
- Remember that you have to do one time to find a perfect category for your Writing so that you can rank on Google...
What really is Keyword Research ?
What is Low Competition KeyWords in-general?
Low Competition Keywords only require simple SEO and not much hard Research to rank in Top 10 but for High Competition it is the SEO, Website Authority and Brand Value that comes first....
So what? Is there only this Category for you to write on? What about us?
Amazing right 😂.. While you can work on this Topic too if you want to because it is a Low Competition Keyword for you too.
A Good Tip for you :
Sometimes you must write articles not to rank 1 but to rank in Top 5 to increase your WebSite visibility on Google and as a Competitor to others.
We will now discover some ways to find a Proper Heading to your Article using some Keyword Tools which I personally use Sometimes.
Tools to Find a Proper Heading for your Article for Low Competition Keywords -
Google AdWords or Content Planner - The Best research tool is the AdWords by Google to fina a Proper Heading and Low Competition Keyword for your WebSite as Google AdWords says itself " The right Keywords can get your WebSite in front of the right Needy People, and Google Keyword Planner is here to help you... "
- KeywordTool.io - This is the Perfect Tool to frame a Small Tailed Keyword to a Long Tailed Keyword that are been Searched on Google. If you buy there plans then you can also determine the Search Results which are Ranking on that Topic too...
- Google Trends - The Best way to stand with the Trends and to get a Good Ranking on the Google we can easily follow the Trends and get most of the Traffic.
- Semrush - Semrush is the Best in-class KeyWord Tool and Rank Tracker which can provide us a Good statistics of any KeyWord or any Website with it's Negatives which will help us to clear our Negatives too and use them as our Positives to rank Higher.
That's enough KeyWord Tools I think which are Free and Paid and if still some of these don't help you then you can use these - KWFinder, WordStream, WordTracker...
So now you have a Good list of KeyWords and you can find the best out of it too then just try researching about What to Find and What to not☺️...
How to fastly Index the Low Competition Keyword Articles on Google?
How to use Indexing API in Blogger?
How to use Indexing API in WordPress?
The next Guide will be on How to write a Perfect Article for your WebSite using every Possible Measures and Enhancements we can do. Comment below if you think That Low Competition Keywords isn't that much Easy for you while even after understanding our Article, Then we will make a Video Upon it on Our YouTube Channel 😍...
Low Competition Keywords List
|The Low Competition Keywords -|
|EVMS PA PROGRAM|
|sorry images for best friend free download|
|love images with messages|
|get well soon my love|
|android system webview not updating in play store|
|How does SEO work with google|
|Honey and cinnamon help acne|
|Picture of technology in education|
|Online cricket live watch tv|
Related Search Terms to your Query -
- What are low competition keywords?
- How to know competitors keywords?
- How to find low competition keywords?
- How to find low competition keywords with high traffic?
- How to find low competition keywords for fiverr?
- How to find high volume low competition keywords?
- How to find low competition keywords for free?
- How to find profitable keywords with low competition?
- How to find low competition keywords etsy?
- How to find low competition keywords using ahrefs?
- How to rank low competition keywords?
- How to find low competition long tail keywords?
- Why is weaker competition problematic?
Some FAQ's related to Low Competition Keywords -
What are Low Competition Keywords?
Low Competition Keywords helps us to rank easily on Google Search without applying much SEO factors to our Article.
How to find Low Competition Keywords?
To find Low Competition Keywords firstly you have to choose your category and search for the trend of that keyword at present so that you can write upon it. You can do it easily by using SEO Tools which we have mentioned in our Website...
Why Low Competition Keywords are useful for a Website?
If we make Article on Low Competition Keywords and the volume of that keyword is good then we can simply get a high amount of Organic Traffic easily by writing Article on that Topic.